10 Global Companies That Hire Remote Workers
There are a growing number of companies that are hiring remote employees. These 10 companies have been identified as leaders in the space of remote work, having created small, medium, and large distributed global teams. Each company has its own benefits and reasons for why they choose to hire remotely. Here is a look at some of the top companies that allow you to work from anywhere in the world.
Companies That Hire Remote Workers
1) Buffer: A social media management platform with a remote workforce of over 200 employees working from all over the world.
2) GitHub: A software development platform with a distributed team numbering 350 people working from more than 35 countries.
3) Automattic: The company behind WordPress.com employs a remote workforce of 330 people representing every time zone.
4) InVision: A digital product design platform with a team of over 300 designers and engineers located in 30 countries
5) Zapier: An automation tool connecting various web applications with a team of over 100 employees working remotely from 16 countries
6) Trello: A project management tool owned by Atlassian with a team of over 90 employees working from various locations
7) Doist: The company behind the popular task manager app, Todoist, with a team of 50 people located in 15 countries
8) I Done This: A productivity tool used by companies like Google and Nike with a fully remote team of 29 people
9) Help Scout: A customer support platform employed by over 1,200 companies with a team of 100 people working remotely from all over the world
10) Close: A sales CRM with a remote team of 60+ people located in 20 countries
These are just some of the many companies that are leading the way in hiring remote workers. There are a number of reasons why these companies have chosen to go this route. For many, it allows them to tap into a larger pool of talent.
It also helps to create a more diverse and inclusive environment. And, for some, it simply comes down to the bottom line – hiring remote workers can be more cost-effective.
So, if you’re looking for a remote job, these are 10 companies you should definitely keep on your radar.
If you found this article helpful why not sign up for The Remote Work Newsletter? It’s a fortnightly email filled with current remote work news, work opportunities, and industry insights, straight to your inbox. Join here today.
Also, check out 10 Websites To Find Remote Work here.
Do you have experience working remotely? Share your thoughts in the comments below!